DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW SATELLITE FACILITY PERMIT
Annual Permit Fee: $150.00
Non-Refundable Application Fee - $300.00
TABC Web Site: www.tn.gov/abc
1. Application Form. Form AB-0130. This application should be notarized and filled out completely. The cutoff date for all information to be received in this office (in order to be placed on the agenda) is two (2) weeks prior to the Commission meeting. (Form enclosed).
2. Questionnaires. Form AB 0009. Owners, partners, officers, managers and/or any person who owns five percent (5%) or more in the corporation or the business, should complete these forms. All questionnaires should be filled out completely. (Form enclosed).
3. Payment of a onetime $300 application fee per satellite location and the $150 annual permit fee.
4. Copy of lease, deed and/or other documents evidencing possession or right to possess physical premises or real property for the proposed satellite facilities.
5. Sales and Use Tax Registration Number. This can be obtained from the Tennessee Department of Revenue, 3rd Floor, Andrew Jackson Building, 500 Deaderick Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37242, phone number 615/253-0600.
6. Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission Inspection.
7. Use and Occupancy permit from the local codes department.
Fill out application and send check for $150.00 for each location. Please make sure your Tennessee Sales Taxes are paid current. Expiration of permit is dated on the permit.
A Completed application must be received in this ABC Office two (2) weeks prior to the Commission Meeting in order to be considered to be placed on the next Commission Agenda