DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW FARM WINERY LICENSE
Annual License Fee: $150.00
Non-Refundable Application Fee - $300.00
TABC Web Site: www.tn.gov/abc
1. Application Form. Form AB 0070. This application should be notarized and filled out completely. The cut off date for all information to be received in this office (in order to be placed on the agenda) is two (2) weeks prior to the Commission meeting. (Form enclosed).
2. Questionnaires. Form AB 0009. Owners, partners, officers, managers and/or any person who owns five percent (5%) or more in the corporation or the business, should complete these forms. All questionnaires should be filled out completely. (Form enclosed).
3. Copy of approval from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco & Firearms. www.ttb.gov Form ATF 5630.5. This form should be filled out and returned with a copy in your application packet.
4. Copy of lease, deed and/or other documents evidencing possession or right to possess physical premises or real property for the proposed location.
5. Sales and Use Tax Registration Number. This can be obtained from the Tennessee Department of Revenue, 3rd Floor, Andrew Jackson Building, 500 Deaderick Street, Nashville, Tennessee 37242, phone number 615/253-0600.
6. Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission Inspection.
7. Copy of custom-crush contract with winery.
IF CORPORATE OWNERSHIP:
8. Copy of Corporate Charter.
9. List of stockholders and percentage of stock owned by each.
10. List of officers of the corporation and minutes.
IF PARTNERSHIP OWNERSHIP:
11. Copy of Partnership Agreement.
Fill out application and send check for $150.00. Please make sure your Tennessee Sales Taxes are paid current. Expiration of license is dated on the license or permit.