Tennessee to Celebrate Ag Day
Early Start for Strawberries
Rural Task Force Launches Website
News & Events
The Tennessee Pest Control Licensing and Advisory Board will meet April 3, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. CDT in the conference room of the Porter Building at Ellington Agricultural Center, located at 436 Hogan Road in Nashville, Tenn.
NASHVILLE — Tennessee farmers who grow organic crops and have become USDA certified can now qualify for a cost share reimbursement for the expense of their certification.
- 2017 Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Announced
- Second Case of HPAI Detected in Lincoln County
- State Soil Conservation Committee to Meet
- State Veterinarian Issues Poultry Health Advisory
- Tennessee Lawmakers to Celebrate Ag Day on the Hill
- Farmers Work to Protect Strawberry Crop