Payton Abernathy, Peyton Enterprises
Payton Abernathy, individually and doing business as Peyton Enterprises, doing business as www.makemoneystuffing.com, doing business as Global Mail Marketing, doing business as American Mail Marketing doing business as PC Enterprises, doing business as Freedom Marketing, and doing business as www.mailingprogram.com, and Kevin Sparks, individually and in a representative capacity of all other Defendants
This individual and company offer a work-at-home envelope stuffing opportunity. However, consumers allegedly receive nothing in return for their payment of money in violation of the Tennessee Consumer Protection Act.
State Court Filings in Payton Abernathy, Peyton Enterprises
- State of Tennessee's Complaint (April 3, 2007)
- Exhibit 6 to Complaint: Samples of applicable Internet websites (April 3, 2007)
- State of Tennessee's Motion for Temporary Injunction, Appointment of a Receiver, Asset Freeze, and Temporary Revocation of Business Licenses (April 3, 2007)
- Brief in Support of State’s Motion for a Temporary Injunction, Appointment of a Receiver, Asset Freeze, and Revocation of Business License (April 3, 2007)
- Order of Temporary Injunction, Appointment of Receiver, Defendant’s Posting of Cash Bond, Alternatively Temporary Freeze of Business Accounts Associated with Peyton Enterprises (May 3, 2007)
This list includes only significant filings and is not intended to be a complete record of the matter.