Expyfi, LLC, Creditmax Financial, LLC, Anthony “Tony” Irving Thomas also known as Anthony J. Thompson, Credit PhD., Inc. and www.expyfi.com
These companies' website and seminars allegedly offered credit services without being registered as credit service businesses in Tennessee and charging before full and complete performance of services offered in violation of the Tennessee Consumer Protection Act and the Credit Services Businesses Act.
State Court Filings in Expyfi
- Complaint (November 15, 2007)
- State of Tennessee's Motion for Statutory Temporary Injunction (November 19, 2007)
- Memorandum of Law in Support of State's Motion for Statutory Temporary Injunction (November 19, 2007)
- Motion for Expedited Statutory Temporary Injunction Hearing (November 19, 2007)
- Order Granting Statutory Temporary Injunction (November 19, 2007)
- Motion to Enforce Order Granting Statutory Temporary Injunction against Defendants (December 13, 2007)
- Civil Contempt Order Granting Statutory Civil Penalties for Failure to Comply with the November 21, 2007 Order Granting Statutory Temporary Injunction Against All Defendants (April 7, 2008)
- State of Tennessee’s Motion for Default Judgment against All Defendants and Incorporated Memorandum of Law (April 23, 2008)
- Judgment by Default Jointly and Severally Against All Defendants and Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (May 13, 2008)
This list includes only significant filings and is not intended to be a complete record of the matter.