News & Events
NASHVILLE- The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS) is proud to announce that youth substance use trends are declining in Tennessee, according to a new report from the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration. (Source: SAMHSA Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality, National Survey on Drug Use and Health, 2006-2008; 2008-2010; 2010-2012; and 2012-2014)
- State of Tennessee Releases Action Plan to End Chronic Homelessness
- Resources Available for Those Impacted by Wildfires, Severe Storms in Tennessee
- Are You Feeling the Holiday Blues?
- Time to Change View on Addiction: Not a Moral Failing
- Tennessee Move Initiative
- Sejal West Named Deputy Commissioner