News & Events
On May 11, 2017, the inaugural class of the Leadership Academy for Excellence in Disability Services graduated. The Academy was created by the Council on Developmental Disabilities in partnership with the TN Department of Human Resources (who also organized and conducted the Academy). The curriculum and leadership competencies were developed by leadership from all participating agencies (the Council, Dept. of Human Resources, Bureau of TennCare, Dept. of Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities, Dept. of Education, Dept. of Health, Department of Human Services & Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services, Department of Veterans Services, and the Commission on Aging & Disability). Click here to see the list of graduating participants.
- Congratulations, 2016-17 Partners in Policymaking Graduates
- March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month
- School2Life Academy Applications Open
- Breaking Ground Showcase at Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
- Tommy Lee Kidd appointed Council Chair
- 2016-17 Partners in Policymaking Class