News & Events
In January 2017, the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center (VKC) will exhibit original work and reproductions of art and poetry by and about Tennesseans with disabilities that are featured in the annual arts issue of Breaking Ground, the Council's magazine. The works will be displayed at the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center through June 2017.
- Tommy Lee Kidd appointed Council Chair
- 2016-17 Partners in Policymaking Class
- New ‘Employment and Community First’ Program
- Transition to Independent Agency
- Congratulations, 2015-16 Partners in Policymaking Graduates
- Gov. Haslam: March is Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month