The Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (DIDD) conducted its second training session for law enforcement Wednesday. More than a dozen special agents with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) attended the training designed to assist investigators and officers when they come into contact with people with disabilities.
- Custodial Worker Position Available
- DIDD Begins New Training for Law Enforcement
- Governor Haslam Proclaims March “Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month”
- State Employees Honored for Work to Increase Employment
- Tennessee Continues Push to Improve Medical Care
- Federal Judge Approves Lawsuit Exit Plan