Laws, Rules and Policies
- 2014 Legislative Report
- 2013-14 LEA Compliance Report
- 2013 Legislative Report
- 2012 Legislative Report
- Affidavit of TDCS Placement
- Sample Citation For Violations Of Youth Access To Tobacco Act
- State Rules & Regulations
- Rights of Teachers Dismissed Under the Tennessee Teacher Tenure Law
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Care of a Minor Child
- The statutes regarding POA are Tennessee Code Ann. § § 34-6-301 through 34-6-310.
- POA Form
- POA Revocation
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Office of the Attorney General
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Constitution, Index
- U.S. Code
- U.S. Dept. of Ed., Special Education Programs
- U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights’ Guidance
- Congressional Information
- Lexis Law Publishing Legal Resources
- Other State Departments of Education
To Access Tennessee Laws
- Go to the Tennessee Code Unannotated Free Public Access page on Lexis Nexis.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- At the top of the page in the Search field, enter the code number (i.e., 49-1-101), or search by keyword in Title 49.
Last Update: July 21, 2014