Forms and Timeline for Textbook Adoption Coordinators
Select the form number and title to download. Instructions for returning each form are included below the title.
- Update of contact information for the textbook coordinator(s) and anyone who is to received information regarding the adoption subject area(s). To be completed each year by ALL coordinators and returned by e-mail by October 1 of each school year and at the time of any change during the school year.
- Please mail this form to Monty Wilson
- Online form at Tennessee Book Company
- Remains in office of the director of schools
- Return via email as PDF, with original signatures, to the office of textbook services by October 15 of each year.
Due the Spring of Each School Year
- Return by email by March 3.
- Return by US mail or PDF, with original signatures, to the office of textbook services by April 15 of each year.
- On Tennessee Book Company Site. Due to the state April 15 each year. Electronic copy and hard copy to the office of textbook services, an electronic copy Tennessee Book Company and copy for the office of the director of schools.
- Remains in office of the director of schools. It is used in conjunction with ED-5099 as an attachment for the certification of the reviewers.
ED-5196 Guidelines for Use of a Textbook Not on Contract – New guidelines effective in 2015 (coming soon)
- Return by US mail, with original signatures, to the office of textbook services by April 15 but no later than June 1of of the year requested.