Forms and Timeline for Textbook Adoption Coordinators
The Local Education Agency Textbook Forms Overview details all required textbook forms, with descriptions, due dates, and form numbers.
Select the form number and title to download. Instructions for returning each form are included below the title.
- Update of contact information for the textbook coordinator(s) and anyone who is to received information regarding the adoption subject area(s). To be completed each year by ALL coordinators and returned by e-mail by October 1 of each school year and at the time of any change during the school year.
- Please mail this form to Monty Wilson
- Online form at Tennessee Book Company
- Remains in office of the director of schools
- Return via email as PDF, with original signatures, to the office of textbook services by October 15 of each year.
Due the Spring of Each School Year
- Return by email by March 3.
- Return via email as PDF, with original signatures, to the office of textbook services by April 15 of each year.
- The form will be located on the Tennessee Book Company Site the week of March 2, 2015. This form is due to the office of textbook services by April 15 each year. Electronic copies should be submitted to both the office of textbook services and Tennessee Book Company.
- Remains in office of the director of schools. It is used in conjunction with ED-5099 as an attachment for the certification of the reviewers.
- Return via PDF, with original signatures, to James.M.Wilson@tn.gov by April 15.