Legal Resources

Memos from the Office of General Counsel

Duplicate Diplomas
For questions about the Duplicate Diploma Request Form, please contact Paul Rainwater at (615) 532-4867.

Local Education Agency Waiver Request

Guidance on 17-Year-Old Students Attending Adult Education Programs
Laws, Rules, and Policies
Legislative Reports
Power of Attorney (POA) for the Care of a Minor Child
  • The statutes regarding POA are Tennessee Code Ann. §  § 34-6-301 through 34-6-310.
  • POA Form
  • POA Revocation
Legal Links