Dry Cleaners Environmental Response Board
Pursuant to Chapter 976 of the 2014 Tennessee Public Acts, the duties of the Dry Cleaners Environmental Response Board were transferred to the Commissioner of Environment and Conservation and the Board ceased to exist effective May 22, 2014.
Seven members: six appointed by the Governor for three-year terms and one ex-officio.
- one person representing drycleaning operations that employ no more than ten full-time equivalent employees;
- one member representing drycleaning operations that employ eleven or more full-time equivalent employees;
- one representative of wholesale distributors of drycleaning solvents;
- one representative of environmental interests;
- one representative of the environmental engineering or scientific community;
- one impacted third party representative who is not an operator of a drycleaning facility;
- the Commissioner of Environment and Conservation or his designee.
From its members, the Board shall elect a chairman at its first meeting of each year.
Commissioned under T.C.A. Section 68-217-104.
Designee, Environment and Conservation
|Dennis B. George
Engineering or Scientific Community
|James Matthew Hash
|Paul D. Krivacka
|Larry Dale Ozier
|Sheila Ann Ullenberg
|| Large Drycleaning Operation