Fourteen members: twelve appointed by the Governor for four-year terms and two ex officio.
• a registered professional engineer with at least five (5)years' experience in the field of air pollution control;
• a licensed physician with experience in health effects of air contaminants;
• a person working in a field directly related to agriculture or conservation;
• a person actively working in the management of and with current full-time employment in a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in permit compliance for Title 5 or Non-Title 5 sources for a manufacturing facility permitted in the State of Tennessee;
• a county mayor or chief executive officer of a Tennessee county;
• a person working in municipal government;
• Two (2) persons from Tennessee industry and with current full-time employment with a private manufacturing concern and have a college degree in engineering or equal and eight (8) years of combined technical training and experience in air pollution abatement for either a Title 5 permit holder or a Non-Title 5 permitted source in the State of Tennessee;
• a person involved in the program of an institute of higher learning involved the state involved in the conducting of training in air pollution evaluation and control;
• a person representing conservation interests;
• a small generator of air pollution representing automotive interests;
• a person representing environmental interests;
• Commissioners of Environment and Conservation and Economic and Community Development or their designees.
Commissioned under T.C.A. 68-201-104.
The statute authorizing this board expires June 30, 2015 and the one-year wind-down period begins.
|Dr. J. Ronald Bailey||04-30-2016||Involved with Institution of Higher Learning on air pollution evaluation and control|
|Elaine Boyd||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Environment and Conservation|
|Dr. Brian W Christman||08-31-2013||Licensed Physician with experience in health effects of air pollutants|
|Karen Cisler||04-30-2016||Environmental Interests|
|Dr. Wayne T Davis, PhD.||04-30-2014||Conservation Interests|
|Stephen R. Gossett||08-31-2015||Working for Industry with technical experience|
|Mayor John Thomas "Tommy" Green, Jr.||08-31-2013||Working in Municipal Government|
|Dr. Shawn A. Hawkins||08-31-2016||Working in field related to Agriculture or Conservation|
|Helen Hennon||08-31-2014||Registered Professional Engineer|
|Richard Holland||08-31-2015||Working for Industry with technical experience|
|John Roberts||06-30-2014||Small Generator of Air Pollution representing Automotive Interests|
Honorable Larry Waters,
|Jimmy West||Ex-Officio||Commissioner's Designee, Dept. of Economic and Community Development|
|Alicia M. Wilson||08-31-2014||Working in management in Private Manufacturing|