Employment & Internships
TDEC is one of the most diverse, dynamic departments in state government. We are seeking employees with the skills, abilities, character and experience to make a positive difference in the quality of life for citizens and communities across Tennessee. We offer health and dental insurance, a comprehensive non-contributory defined benefit pension plan (five-year vesting), 401(k) and 457 deferred compensation plans, paid vacation, sick leave, and other benefits are provided. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
Leadership Opportunities (Executive Services)
- TDEC Environmental Consultant 4 - Division of Solid Waste Management
- Warriors Path Park Manager 2
- State Parks Partnership Director
- Parks Marketing Manager - Communications and Content
- Parks Marketing Manager - Sales and Event Planning
Preferred Services Opportunities
- None at this time.
- Department of Human Resources - Job Information
(Please note some job opportunities are listed under TDEC specific title.)