Board of Pharmacy
- Patients and health care providers can learn about postmarket drug safety information.
- Advisory: Methadone 40mg Voluntary Restriction
- Controlled Substance Database Program
- MPJE Effective July 1, 2005: Effective July 1, 2005, the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE) will be the official law exam of the Tennessee Board of Pharmacy. Information for the MPJE can be accessed at the following web site http://www.nabp.net.
- Meth-Free Tennessee Act of 2005
- DEA Interim Policy: Multiple Prescriptions
- HIPAA and the Board of Pharmacy
- Prescription Writing Format for Nurse Practitioners
- Mandatory Practitioner Profile
- Helpful Links and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)