Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What is "See Something, Say Something ™"?
How do I report suspicious activity and can I remain anonymous?
- Reporting suspicious activity is as easy as a click of the mouse. Click here to go to the Suspicious Activity Report. And yes, you may remain anonymous.
What is the Tennessee Fusion Center (TFC) and what can they do for me?
Where can I find out about Department of Homeland Security Training?
I received a suspicious email, what should I do?
What is the new National Terrorism Advisory system?
Where do I find out about Immigration information?
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has oversight of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS). The USCIS has many offices throughout the United States including one in Memphis, Tennessee. All immigration matters should be directed to the USCIS office in Memphis.
- USCIS Memphis Website
- USCIS Customer Service 1 (800) 375-5283
- USCIS Federal Website
I need information about traveling abroad. Who do I contact about passports, immunizations and safety issues?
- The U.S. Department of State provides safety information to citizens traveling and living abroad, including travel warnings and public announcements. Please go to the U.S. Department of State's web site for more information.
- The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is responsible for security for all modes of transportation. The TSA web site has information for travelers regarding traveler's do's and don'ts and advice on traveling safely.
FAQs for First Responders
How do I get a LEO account?
How do I get an HSIN account?
What is the Consolidated Records Management System (CRMS)?
- The CRMS is an investigative tool for Law Enforcement. The system database contains incident and arrest information from over 520 agencies across Tennessee. The system has collected over 51 million investigative records over the last four years and an average of 5,600 Incident and Arrest records each day. The system is free to Authorized Law Enforcement agencies and 911 Center Operators.
How do I get access to CRMS?
- Send an email to TnCop.Helpdesk@tn.gov with the word "Access" in the subject line. You will receive information about the setup process that is specific to your agency.
How do I get trained on CRMS?
- Send an email to TnCop.Helpdesk@tn.gov with the word "Training" in the subject line. You will receive information about training opportunities.