Online Business Registration and Changes
The Tennessee Department of Revenue provides an online business registration website which allows taxpayers to quickly and easily do the following:
- Register a business for the following tax accounts:
- Business Tax (Gross Receipts)
- Franchise and Excise Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Television and Telecommunications Tax
- Automobile Rental Surcharge Tax
- Tire Fee
- Used Motor Oil
- Change your mailing address or email address
- Add a new business location
- If you will be opening a new location of a business already operating in Tennessee, the new location must register and obtain new account numbers with the Department of Revenue.
For more information about the tax types listed above, please visit our Taxes section.