News & Events
NASHVILLE -- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today that the maximum effective formula rate of interest in Tennessee is 7.50 percent per annum.
The rate is based on a ceiling of 4.00 percent over the weekly average prime loan rate of 3.50 percent as published by the Federal Reserve on July 11, 2016.
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate July 6, 2016
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest
- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Takes Possession of Trust Company Bank, Memphis, Tennessee
- Gonzales Appointed to FFIEC State Liaison Committee
- Virtual Currency Guidance
- Joint exercise of emergency plans with all depository financial institutions headquartered in TN, TEMA and TDFI
Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Announces Location Changes to Improve Customer Service, Lower Costs
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today changes to office locations as part of an initiative to enhance customer service through increased workforce mobility. The moves will also lower costs by reducing the state’s real estate footprint through better workspace utilization...