News & Events
Commissioner Gonzales Announces Non-Depository Financial Institution Annual Supervision Fee For Fiscal Year 2015-2016
Commissioner Gonzales Announces Non-Depository Financial Institution Annual Supervision Fee For Fiscal Year 2015-2016. Pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. § 45-1-118(i), Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today the annual supervision fee for non-depository financial institutions in fiscal year 2015-2016, effective October 1, 2015. The fee is $1,029.00 for mortgage licensees and flexible credit licensees, and $629.00 for all other licensees and registrants, except mortgage loan originators, who will continue to pay a licensing and renewal fee of $100.00 and a sponsorship fee of $100.00.
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate October 6, 2015
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest
- Tina Miller Appointed Deputy Commissioner of TDFI
- Changes to License, Registration, and Examination Fees
- Governor Haslam, Commissioner Boyd Announce Creation of Rural Development Task Force