News & Events
Gonzales attended the Governors' Bill Singing Ceremony of the Tennessee Broadband Accessibility Act in Brownsville Tuesday, May 16 2017
NASHVILLE – On Tuesday, May 16th, Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam signed the bill for the Tennessee Broadband Accessibility Act at H&R Agri-Power in Brownsville. Haslam was joined by Senate Majority Leader Mark Norris (R-Collierville), Sen. Mike Bell (R-Riceville), Rep. David Hawk (R-Greeneville) and Brownsville Mayor Bill Rawls. Several state, county and city officials were also present.
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate May 23, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate May 16, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate May 9, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest on Home Loans
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate May 2, 2017
- Gonzales Elected as State Liaison Committee Chairman
Nashville – The Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions (“Department”) issued today an enforcement action against Ocwen Loan Servicing to prohibit the company from acquiring new mortgage servicing rights or originating mortgage loans in Tennessee until it provides the Department with a plan to demonstrate an ability to operate in a sound manner. The action is in conjunction with other actions by regulators around the country.