News & Events
NASHVILLE -- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today that the maximum effective formula rate of interest in Tennessee is 7.75 percent per annum.
The rate is based on a ceiling of 4.00 percent over the weekly average prime loan rate of 3.75 percent as published by the Federal Reserve on January 17, 2017.
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate January 10, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate January 4, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest
- Bank Holiday Schedule
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Non-Depository Financial Institution Annual Supervision Fee For Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Takes Possession of Trust Company Bank, Memphis, Tennessee
The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (Council) announced today the appointment of Tennessee Commissioner Greg Gonzales to the Council's State Liaison Committee.