News & Events
NASHVILLE -- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Commissioner Greg Gonzales announced today that the maximum effective formula rate of interest in Tennessee is 7.75 percent per annum.
The rate is based on a ceiling of 4.00 percent over the weekly average prime loan rate of 3.75 percent as published by the Federal Reserve on February 13, 2017.
- Fileless, 'Nearly Invisible' Malware Reportedly Infecting At Least 140 Banks, Organizations Globally
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Weekly Formula Rate February 7, 2017
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Maximum Effective Rate of Interest
- Commissioner Gonzales Announces Non-Depository Financial Institution Annual Supervision Fee For Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions Takes Possession of Trust Company Bank, Memphis, Tennessee
- Gonzales Appointed to FFIEC State Liaison Committee