2017 Tennessee Highway Safety and Operations Conference
The 2017 Tennessee Highway Safety and Operations Conference will be held October 10-13.
The Tennessee Highway Safety and Operations Conference brings Tennessee’s highway safety stakeholders and operation professionals together to brainstorm on how to keep Tennessee roads safe, efficient, and reliable.
The purpose of the annual Tennessee Highway Safety and Operations Conference is to present strategies on better safety and operational practices for Tennessee’s roadways. The conference presented best practices on operational issues faced every day while keeping our roadways functioning . Other topics emphasized were how to guide future planning in areas of performance measures, integrated planning/operations, incident management, and components of the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS).
- Transportation Priorities
- Safety Culture
- Highway Safety Manual
- Traffic Incident Management in Rural Tennessee
- AAA Public Safety Outreach
- Fatality Analysis Reporting System
- Tennessee Wrong Way Driver Safety Initiative
- Highway Incident Vehicle
- The Impacts of Tennessee’s Click-it-Ticket Campaign
- Catastrophic Earthquake Planning
- FHWA Update
- Managing Change in Traffic Operations with Respect to CAVs