Understanding the satisfaction levels and the priorities of TDOT customers is integral to the planning and improvement of our state transportation services and facilities. Conducting a customer survey provides a systematic, objective method for TDOT to:
- assess perceptions of travel and mobility in Tennessee
- obtain feedback and input on what transportation issues and services are most important to our customers
TDOT Customer Survey Results
- 2016 Survey - TDOT will be conducting a customer survey in Fall 2016. Results are expected to be posted in Summer 2017.
- 2013 Survey - Includes detailed information with links to Summaries, Resident Survey Report, Elected Official Survey Report and Partner Survey Report
- 2006 Survey - Includes detailed information with links to Summaries, GIS Maps and Survey Instruments