Welcome to TDOT! We're excited for you to join our team. Our mission is to be the best DOT in the nation. Fulfilling this mission starts with hiring the most talented people (that's you) and giving them the tools they need to reach their full potential. The information below is intended to help ease the on-boarding process for new employees and supervisors. Please carefully review the New Employee Checklist before your first day. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Information for New Employees
Your supervisor will enroll you in a New Employee Orientation Session within your first month of employment. Please use the table below to help you find the information you'll need before coming on board.
Important Information for New Employees
- Information for Supervisors of New Employees
- Use our Employee Onboarding Dashboard to make sure your new employees start out on the right foot.
- Ask Us
- Still not finding what you need? Email TDOT Human Resources for an answer.
- Tell us
- We value your feedback, please let us know how we're doing by taking our New Employee Survey