E-mail Subscription for Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program
Stay up-to-date with the latest EHR-related news and information from TennCare!
To subscribe, follow these directions:
- Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
- No subject necessary
- Place the following text in the message body:
- subscribe MedicaidHIT (First Name) (Last Name)
example: subscribe MedicaidHIT John Doe
- After sending your request to subscribe you will receive a message back from the listserv: Your command:
SUBSCRIBE (your name) has been received. You must now reply to this message (as explained below) to complete your subscription.
The purpose of this confirmation procedure is to check that the address LISTSERV is about to add to the list for your subscription is reachable. This is a typical procedure for high-volume lists and all new subscribers are subjected to it - you are not being singled out.
Every effort has been made to make this verification as simple and painless as possible. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
- Reply to the message by typing "OK"
- Once you have subscribed, you will receive a message from listserv indicating that you were added as a member.
- You may unsubscribe from the list at any time by sending a message to:
(no subject) and unsubscribe MedicaidHIT
- You will receive a message from the listserv indicating that you have been removed from the list.