Literacy in Health Care / Communicating with TennCare Enrollees / Cultural Competency / Disparities in Health Care
- Do your patients understand their treatment plans? Help with achieving that goal may be found by viewing:
Provider News & Notices
- Increased Medicaid Payment for Primary Care. In accordance with Section 1202 of the Affordable Care Act, qualified Medicaid primary care providers practicing in family medicine, general internal medicine, pediatric medicine and related subspecialties who meet specified requirements will be eligible to receive enhanced reimbursement rates. This is effective for dates of service on and after January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2014. more...
- Payment Error Rate Measurement (PERM) Provider Audits Webinars
- Provider Contractual Requirement - EQRO Quarterly Survey Participation (pdf, 29kb)
- TennCare Providers now have an RSS feed
- Provider Bulletin 2009 Attention: Physicians and Pharmacy Professional Medicare/Medicaid Crossover Providers (pdf, 51kb)
- Provider Bulletin 2008 (pdf, 35kb)
- Prescriber Notifications (After October 1, 2008)
- Notices prior to October 1, 2008 can be found here.
- Important Information for Physicians Concerning TennCare Changes in Coverage of Private Duty Nursing and Home Health (pdf, 34kb)
- Provider RA Message: Changes have been made to TennCare's payment methodology (pdf, 29kb) for professional Part B crossover claims. This change is effective with dates of service beginning July 1, 2008.
In addition, on July 1, 2008 a member must be QMB, SSI, or under age 21 for TennCare to pay the copays after Medicare for non-covered TennCare services. View the list of Medicare Services Not Covered by TennCare (pdf, 53kb) or TennCare Services Not Covered by Medicare (pdf 67kb) for Adults age 21 and over, pursuant to TennCare Rule 1200-13-13-.10 (pdf, 283kb) and 1200-13-14-.10 (pdf, 310kb).
The non-covered services list for other claims is much more extensive and can be found in TennCare rules at 1200-13-13-.10 (pdf, 283kb).
- Tamper-Resistant Prescription Pads Notification (pdf, 53kb)
- Provider Quick Reference Sheet (pdf, 73kb)
- TN.Gov Step-By-Step Online TennCare Eligibility Verification (pdf, 21kb)
- How to Report Third Party Liability (TPL) Insurance Updates (pdf, 52kb)
- Individual Provider Registration Process (pdf, 28kb)
Keep up-to-date with the latest provider news and information from TennCare! Subscribe to this free service.
Provider Training (pdf, 139kb)