Everything you wanted to know about the TennCare Medicaid EHR Provider Incentive Program (PIPP), but were afraid to ask!
Listed below are several PowerPoint presentations, complete with Audio, to assist you with participating in the TennCare Medicaid PIPP program. Between the presentations and the User Manual found on the PIPP portal, we believe most of your questions will be answered. However, we are always available should you need assistance.
General questions about the PIPP can be submitted to TennCare.EHRIncentive@tn.gov.
Questions specific to Meaningful Use should be submitted to EHRMeaningfuluse.TennCare@tn.gov.
The presentations are divided into four sections:
- General Introduction
- Steps to Eligible Professional (EP) Attestation
- Steps to Eligible Hospital (EH) Attestation
- Meaningful Use Attestation
Check back often, as new presentations will be added. If you have questions or comments about the presentations, please send those to one of the email addresses above.
Click on the presentation you wish to view.
General Introduction – Applicable to both Eligible Professionals & Eligible Hospitals
- Introduction – A brief overview of the EHR Incentive Program
- Step 1 – Registering at CMS – Participation begins at the CMS Registration & Attestation System web site
- Step 2 – Establishing a User Account – The starting point to attestation in the TennCare PIPP portal
Steps to Eligible Professional (EP) Attestation
- Step 3A – Attestation: Provider Questions
- Step 3B – Attestation: EHR Questions
- Step 3C – Attestation: Required Forms
- Step 3D – Attestation: Patient Volume Questions
Steps to Eligible Hospital (EH) Attestation
Meaningful Use Attestation