The Division of Postsecondary State Authorization provides a variety of services to assist students and consumers. Helpful services include:
- Maintaining a list of currently authorized institutions.
- Assisting consumers with questions about selecting an institution, including distance education programs.
- Providing student academic transcripts from defunct schools (when available).
- Reviewing student complaints that are not resolved at the institutional level.
- Protecting students and consumers from substandard, transient, deceptive or fraudulent institutions and practices.
- Office of Small Business Advocate