The Student and School Services Division is available to assist financial aid offices in running effectively and efficiently. Formerly the Loan Division, Student and School Services works with financial aid shops around the state through assistance on compliance, default management, financial aid awareness, and processing federal and state aid.
All communications related to TSAC loans may be directed to ECMC, at 888-221-3262 or www.ecmc.org.
Suite of Services
- Compliance Review
- An assessment of operations to assist in identifying and resolving exceptions, liabilities, and other possible findings prior to an audit or program review.
- Default Management
- Cohort default rate processing, custom reporting, draft rate challenges, extensive skip tracing, and early intervention to prevent defaults.
- Financial Aid Awareness
- Assistance with entrance and exit counseling, orientation seminars, college fairs, college financial aid nights, and financial literacy.
- Financial Aid Processing
- Assistance and resources for processing financial aid, particular during high-volume times for financial aid offices. Includes assistance on processing state and federal financial aid.
- Technical Assistance
- An analysis of and assessment of financial aid operations to identify opportunities for intra-campus collaboration and ways to enhance quality service and effectiveness, thereby increasing enrollment.