File for Redetermination

If you believe that the wages on the Wage Transcript and Monetary Determination are incorrect, you may file for a Redetermination (formerly known as a wage protest).

By completing and submitting the Redetermination form on Jobs4TN, you are authorizing a Department of Labor and Workforce Development representative to contact you for more information, if necessary. 

A redetermination may be filed online for any missing or incorrect wages paid for work performed in the state of Tennessee during the standard base period. (what is a base period?)

Please contact the Claims Center for assistance with:

  • Wages paid for work performed outside the state of Tennessee
  • Federal Government wages
  • Military wages
  • Wages paid outside the base period quarters as listed on the online Redetermination Form
  • Redeterminations on claims filed by the employer